Immigration Law Firms London
You may get help with any UK legal issues from our London immigration attorneys. Call a member of our immigration law firm right away!
Our team of immigration attorneys in London has extensive expertise handling issues involving all facets of UK immigration. Contact us right now!
Our Knowledge of Immigration
Adamir Solicitors has received several awards for being the best immigration law firm in the UK and London. Our London immigration attorneys have years of expertise handling cases of all levels of intricacy. Since the company is governed by the SRA, clients can get help with any UK immigration issues.
Over 100+ five star ratings on various platforms may be found for our London immigration attorneys.
The following services are just some of the applications and services that our immigration solicitors can assist you with: –
- Tiers 1, 2, 4 and 5 of the Points-Based System
- Entry clearance and visa applications
- Sponsor licence applications
- Appeals, in-country and out-of-country (paper appeals, and oral appeals at the tribunal hearing)
- Indefinite leave to remain applications
- British citizenship via naturalisation and registration
- Spouses/civil partners and family reunion
- Dependent relatives
- Marriage applications and Certificates of Approval
- Discretionary applications
- Human rights-based claims
- European applications
Visas for Business Immigration
You can be an established company trying to grow into the UK, a company operating in the UK needing to hire foreign workers for a limited time or permanently, an investor looking to put money into one or more UK businesses, or an entrepreneur looking to implement their business ideas in the UK. Our immigration attorneys at Adamir Solicitors are completely aware of the complexities of the points-based system, any alternatives available, and the procedures that must be followed with the UK Immigration Service in order to achieve your objectives, regardless of the specifics of your case.
Immigration for Couples and Families
There are many forms of visa applications that can be made in relation to families and couples who are seeking entry into the UK for a variety of reasons. Maybe for example, you’re wanting to:
- Join family already living in the UK, as a dependant i.e. to live with or be cared for by family.
- Apply as a parent for your children to join you in the UK, or to remain in the UK if they’re already there.
- Apply as a child to join a parent or family already living the UK.
- Marry or enter into a civil partnership with your fiancé(e) who already resides in the UK.
- Apply for your spouse or civil partner with to come to the UK to and live with you here.
Whatever your circumstances, at Adamir Solicitors, Immigration Law Firms London, we recognise the importance of family and the need to have an immigration lawyer, who can guide you through your visa application and help you to avoid many of the pitfalls that can result in your application being rejected or refused, so that you can be united with your loved ones as soon as possible.
Adamir Solicitors Ltd - Immigration Solicitors London
5 Norman Rd, London N15 4ND