Ed. Note: Due to the holidays on Presidents’ Day, we will not post today We will be back in full force tomorrow.
* An impeachment attorney for Donald Trump said he would “go to Disney World” following Trump’s acquittal. Did he also pour Gatorade on himself? [Business Insider
* The home of a lawyer representing Donald Trump at his impeachment trial was vandalized last week. [Forbes]
* Amazon has filed a lawsuit against the New York attorney general over employment practices at the company. Do you think Amazon can handle the service of processes internally … [Reuters]
* A Connecticut judge is suing a city after he was injured during pickleball class at a local senior citizen center. [CT Insider]
* Court records claim the Texas attorney general traded political favors for a remodeling job for his alleged mistress. [Dallas Morning News]
Jordan Rothman is a partner at Rothman Law Firm, a full-service law firm in New York and New Jersey. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website that discusses how he paid off his student loan. You can contact Jordan by email at [email protected]